After weeks of redesigning, crocheting, typing, editing, testing & more I am so excited to announce that the doll updates are finally available!! Even though the changes are really quite small I think they make a big difference & I hope you agree!
- Attach-as-you-go Limbs: All four of the doll patterns now have attach-as-you-go limbs to eliminate ALL sewing! Check out my AAYG Post to learn more!
- Smaller Feet: With the original design, it was sometimes difficult to dress/undress the dolls. A smaller foot, with a slightly better shape, should help with that problem!
- Improved Head Shape: Instead of the head sloping towards the neck, there is a more dramatic decrease to create a better defined chin!
- General Readability: Part of my motto is "easy to follow" so I made a couple of improvements in that area!
- Outfits: The boys' shorts have a slightly better fit as well as easier steps to follow. The girls have a brand new outfit that can be adapted to be either a tank top or a dress depending on which leg option you choose!
Already purchased doll patterns?Ravelry Customers: Check your email/Ravelry messages for instructions on how to download the update!
Etsy or Craftsy Customers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org including your username & order number. Please include "Request for Doll Update" in the subject line of the email. If you purchased dolls or outfits in separate orders please include the order number for each order.