Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mix & Match Lovies


Introducing....
The Mix & Match Lovies!

Now Available on Ravelry, CraftsyEtsy!

Special Features:
  • Minimal Assembly: the only parts that need to be sewn on are the snout, owl eyes, & bear ears. Even the blankets are attached as you go!
  • Interchangeable parts: Make any animal with any blanket
  • Use your favorite yarn: it's been tested in various worsted weight yarns so you can switch it up without worry! (Shown in Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn: White, Light Grey, Light Peach, Glacier & Ocean)
  • Easy to follow pattern with step-by-step instructions for all the finishing touches

Included in Pattern:
  • Round Head - for bunny, bear, & puppy
  • Pointy Head - for owl, fox & cat
  • Stripy Blanket (show with cat & puppy)
  • Lacey Blanket (shown with owl & bunny)
  • Bumpy Blanket (shown with bear & fox)
  • Puppy, Bunny & Bear Ears
  • Arms & Wings
  • Snout & Owl Eyes
  • Instructions for embroidering faces, defining cat/fox ears, & adding owl feathers
Materials needed:
  • 4mm hook (for head, arms/wings, snout, ears, owl eyes)
  • 5mm hook (for blankets)
  • Your favorite soft, worsted weight yarn
  • Stuffing
  • Embroidery thread
  • Finishing needle, embroidery needle

Now available: Elephant Lovey!
This adorable Elephant & "Elly" Blanket are compatible with the original lovies! The Elephant can be made with any of the 3 original blankets & the original animals can all be made with the Elly blanket! Available on Ravelry & Etsy!





Useful video tutorials:




Not sure if you're ready for this pattern? Check out the Bluebird CAL! It's a 5-part video that guides you step by step from Magic Loop to Finishing Touches on a little bluebird. A great way to learn essential amigurumi techniques before attempting a bigger project!

Click HERE to go to the YouTube Bluebird CAL Playlist!



10 comments:

  1. Oh my word, these are the cutest levees I have seen yet… I don't typically purchase patterns, because there are so many that are available, but I do like to support fellow crafters when I can… And these are amazing… God bless and I'd like to follow you on Pinterest… Do you do Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! I'm so happy you like them! I'm on Pinterest as FeatherbyFriend :-)

      Delete
  2. Correction: lovey's… Sorry, voice text… Gets me in trouble sometimes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Pinterest… Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With 3 babies on the way i just couldn't resist ;) Not my babies by the way hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only pattern I've bought - I generally stick to free ones. But I will be using these patterns and donating the finished items to children's hospitals and other charities/organisations, so it is money well spent. The lovey's are absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So nice they will be used for such a good cause!

      Delete
  6. Having a little trouble with pattern. On bunny ears do you join to first stitch at end of each round and then ch 1? If I don’t join it looks funny if I just keep crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunny ears are made in continuous rounds so no joining or chains. Just make sure you mark the start of the round! If you need more help you can email me: featherbyandfriends@hotmail.com

      Delete